Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Some joker tried to rob Maybank at the Upper Bukit Timah branch of Maybank in Singapore. He had a hostage, but still manage to get shots to his shoulders and head from the Cisco officers. Reports said that he's seriously injured. I wonder how you can be seriously injured when he got a gunshot wound on his head? Maybe they meant critically injured...

I was not there, but how did he get himself shot when he has a hostage? He must be quite careless. Or the Cisco officer is very confident of his marksmanship. The gun must have looked very real as well to convince the officers to shot him.

I don't have the details, but it seems like the cisco officer fired 2 shots in a hostage situation, where the robber's weapon is a toy gun. I would have thought the officers is too excited / nervous abt encountering his 1st bank robbery. But of cos I should be wrong. Ciscos officers are well trained to protect the banks they are guarding.

Poor guy. He must be either stupid or desperate. Robbing a bank with a toy gun...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home