Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 26, 2005

It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was working when I received his msn msg. He told me he's going to Club Momo to celebrate his birthday and that he'll buy alotta drinks and ask me to go help make him drunk. How can I reject a request like this?

I met wif Bel and Hanyong and one more guy (forgot his name, so paiseh) below my office and we walked there. There's free entry for guys if we go before 10pm. We reached there at 10:03. Damn. $18 gone like that.


We went in and realized it's some Miss Tropicana Contest duno which round, but they were choosing 12 to go thru the next rounds. The gers are so so only. Here's a few of them.


This is not competitor. She's part of the interval performer. They call themselves the 3D. Cos their name all starts with D, and cos they are all D cup.


I did not take too much pictures of the 3Ds. This is taken just after they finished their dance.


She's 1 of the chosen 1s. Her attire is soooo HOOOT...


Another chosen one. I think she got those Eurasian look. And she looked bored.


Another 2 of the chosen ones. I thought the one on the left is quite cute.


This chosen one not bad too right?


This all the contestants!

Ok. Thats about it for the Miss Tropicana. Robin Leong was in the house. They actually called him up during the interval. Too bad I did not manage to get a nice picture of him. But then, I am more interested in the 3Ds. Haha!


Before you guys forget, this is supposed to be Danny's brithday remember? This is me and him. Let's wish him a happy birthday.


This is Danny after a few rounds of drink. Hanyong is trying very hard to make him drunk. :)

Alot of the barflies were telling me Club Momo is boring. And the music while I'm there is really quite boring. But it became better just as I was leaving. I couldn't stay late as I have to demo my project to my company's management the next morning and there's 1 last thing I wanted to add in.

Talk about last minute work. I had thought it is easy enough. But the lack of sleep causes me to made 1 pretty bad mistake. The demo was scheduled at 9am. I thought I can finish by then, do the demo and go home sleep.

I almost managed to do it, then I made the stupid mistake. Everything falls apart after that I have to delay the demo until late in the afternoon, about 5pm. And I am supposed to meet the barflies for dinner at 7pm. So no sleep for me. After dinner, we went to Wala Wala again. This time I did not stayed till the end. Left at about 12, after the 2nd set by Unxpected. Slept until 9+ the next day and reach ofc close to 11am. :P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home