Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Drq wanted me to write about our this bodybuilder friend, Jason. This guy is a real body builder. He not only goes gym, he follows a certain diet. He sculpts his body (is that the correct term?). And he wears damn fitting clothes. And he's not gay. I've heard stories of him hitting on a few girls, including the sister of a friend.

A lot of people associated bodybuilders with gay. I am of the opinion that gays likes to make themselves look good, thats why they go gym often. But somehow, the muscles that they build seems abit different from the body builders. I can't say exactly what, but a gay bodybuilder and a bodybuilder bodybuilder looks different. Jason does not looks like a gay body builder. So girls, if you think he's hot, you can add him to your friendster.

Speaking of friendster account, Jason was telling Drq that he had his 6 pack, the muscles not the beer, and he put his picture on friendster. But somehow, he seems to get alotta requests from gays only. Haha! I'll show you his pictures and you tell me what you think...

Edit: Jason has requested that I removed the pics, so no more.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home