Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, February 22, 2007

2006 looks like a bad year. I am referring to the Chinese lunar year. It was supposed to be a bad year for me, and I think it's really been bad. Let me list a few examples.
  1. I like to play mahjong. Though I am not a very good player, my luck wasn't exceptionally good, but it has serves me well in that I won more than I lose. On the turn of the new year in 2006, I started losing my mahjong games, terribly. It's not unusual to not won a single game for the round, and that it's until the south win do I get to "listen". This goes on for 6 months. Fortunately, after that it's about 50/50.

  2. I bought a lucky charm only to have it broken within 1 month. It cost me a lot of money

  3. I lost 2 mobile phones

  4. During the last few weeks of the year, there were numerous unexpected incidents at work which my team have to work doubly hard to overcome

  5. There's a funneral opposite my flat on the last day of the year

  6. My friend tell me that her grandmother passed away on the 1st day of this year

  7. My friend's relative passed away yesterday. I know this 2 points does not happen in 2006, but those people that died did not die suddenly. It's due to bad conditions that fall on them in 2006.


So I am glad to see the back of 2006. This new year is supposed to be a good year for me and I hope it's true.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home