Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I just received this icq msg from a stranger.

421744371: Hello, excuse me if im disturbing you. I have a problem and i appealing for your help and confess i am asking for monay that to clear a half year rent debt. I owe it to apartment owner but cannot clear it myself. Actually i have nothing to give in return, i cant help even myself now, but if you want, I can be icq friend and will share with you what life is like in my country. If you can help, let me know.


I thought should at least try harder to ask for money?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home