Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 27, 2007

There is a bowling tournament organised by my company. I am not into bowling, but since it's free, and my HOD say that we should send a team, and that the rest of my department do not want to go, I am there to make up the numbers.

We played 2 frames each. The first frame I got 94 points. The second frame I think I did better, but it's still 94 points.

Bowling scores

I am TM, the 4th bowler. Looking at my scores, you'll know what a big waste I am...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home