Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 22, 2007

Was told a disturbing story recently.

My friend was offered a tuition job recently. a 18 yr old Sec 3 guy who just underwent circumcision and is on a long MC. His mum doesn't want him to lag behind his peers, hence the tuition.

The catch is that he may not be wearing any bottoms while having lessons. And she is supposed to apply some medication to his penis before and after tuition!!! How come my parents never arrange such good tuition for me

No prizes for correctly guessing if she took up the assignment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home