Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 11, 2007

There is this organisation called Habitat for Humanity. They get volunteers to build proper for houses for those who can't afford it. I signed up to go on 1 such trip recently. I will be going to Batam in February to help build a house for the poor.

Before going, we have to take some immunisation jabs. 1 of it is the Tatanus jab. I was told that the validity for it is 10 years. So if we had taken 1 during the past 10 years, we don't have to take it again. I remembered I had taken it during army time, so I am safe there.

Then I realise that army is more than 10 years ago...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a brave young man.i from China.

1/26/2007 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home