Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I failed my fitness test last year. So I have to complete my RT by September. Unfortunately, I left it till too late to book my training sessions. I managed to get the very last session. Even then I forgot to go. So I was charged.

Luckily I was let off with a warning this time. But they booked a session for me starting last Sunday. I have to go for RT training on Sunday afternoon and Thursday evenings. During the first session, I saw my primary school classmate, Puma. Then I saw Philip, my CSM. It was a small world I thought.

Philip and I decide to change our session to Sunday morning and Tuesday evenings. Having RT training on Sunday afternoon spoils the whole Sunday. I went for my first weekday lesson yesterday, and I found out that the world is even smaller. First, I met Mark. He was assigned to me for his Industrial Attachment 6 years ago. Then I saw 2 of my men during active time, 10 years ago. Follwed by another friend. This guy I forgot how I met him. Should be my junior during secondary school. Then I saw another 3SG of my unit there. I just keep bumping into friends and say Hi again and again. I gues I have a lot of friends born in the the later part of the year.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home