Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 27, 2006

I've not been to Pitstop Cafe for some time. The last time is when Wenny come back for holiday, and I went with him, Samwin and Cloud.

Group

And before that is even longer I think. Anyway, they gave me a membership card which entitles me to 10% discount for future visits. It's a nice looking mini card.

Group

So today, I asked Thierry and Sharon to go. Well, it's as usual. I've wrote about so many visits to Pitstop that it starts getting boring to write it again. The main motive for this post is to post the pictures. :P

We played 1 new game, Hansa. It's quite nice. So far everytime we've been there, we've played different games, which is a good thing. Till next time then.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home