Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I was given the sad news of my colleague, XXXXX (it's not his initials), had commited suicide. Due to the sensitivity of the issue, I shall not name him. It seems a bit stupid to write an orbituary but not naming the deceased. Oh well. I have to write down my thoughts on this.

I thought he was quite quiet yesterday as he did not answer me when I asked him a question. Later I overheard him telling his manager that he's not feeling well and he want to go see a doctor which his manager agrees. So I thought he was sick, that's why he's so quiet.

Then today, we realise he's gone. We were really puzzled as there was no signs at all. He's still quite young, I can't begin imagine the grief his family is going through now. There's nothing much I can do other than say "take care"...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Do you work at D**A?

11/29/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

nope

12/09/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home