Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Battle Of Wits

I went to watch A Battle Of Wits, 墨攻 with Angie yesterday. At first, I was apprehensive about watching it after having seen similarly high acclaimed movies like 十面埋伏 and 无极 turning out to be crappy movies. But after hearing good words of it from Kian, I decided to give it a try.

May contain spoiler. Click here to read.


Hamsup had told me that this movie is only average. It starts with some nice war scenes and ends with some nice war scenes, but in the middle it's all lovey dovey. However, I found that to be not really true. There is really a love element to the story, but I thought it's only a small part of the story, and it serves to illustrate Ge's character more. Overall, it's a nice story with the characters nicely developed. It’s definitely with the price of the weekend movie ticket.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home