Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spotted this in the Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet.


I have 2 things to say to that.

1) Don't bullshit me. Other than this asking people to use toilet paper frugally, thus saving some money, what other things have you (Dhoby Ghaut MRT) done to go green? Of course you couldn't put a notice in the toilet that say, "Please do not waste toilet paper as it cost me money", but I am sure there are other nicer ways to say.

2) I hate this centralized toilet paper idea. Other than saving some little money on the toilet paper holder, it really inconvenience people.

A long time ago, there is no such big roll of toilet paper, so when this big roll of paper came out, some toilets put this 1 big roll in a centralized location in the toilet instead of 1 small roll in each cubicle.

I don't know, is it that some people think that having centralized toilet paper saves money? It actually waste more. Nobody want to take too little toilet paper to the cubicle, so what do they do? They unroll a whole big stack to bring into the cubicle and use only 10% of it. the other 90% is thrown onto the floor. Talk about a waste of money. And since now 1 big toilet paper roll is servicing several cubicles, they got used up faster. A lot of times the cleaner did not realize the roll is finished and there's no toilet paper when you need it. They should just put the big roll of toilet paper each cubicle.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Create a Link

Post a Comment

<< Home