Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Regarding my earlier post about the Maybank robbery, where i said " I would have thought the officers is too excited / nervous abt encountering his 1st bank robbery".
My fren pointed out to me that the officer had followed procedures and he gave me 2 links in straits times where this incident is reported. So I was really wrong. Ciscos officers are really well trained to protect the banks they are guarding.

Can only blame the guy for being so stupid as to bring fake gun to rob banks. Use knife can liao, as someone has done last month, getting away with $10,000 from Hong Leong finance. And less likely to kena head shot.

My fren also point out 2 things to me. Why did he shot "Robbery" to everyone, when he could have just subtly ask the bank teller to hand some money to him. And that dun he watch movies? 1st thing to do is to get the cisco officer to drop his gun.

This is starting to look more and more like it's a desperate attempt to get money. This robbery is so messy. This guy may owe loan sharks a hefty sum of money or something... Just a shot in the dark. :P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home