Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 27, 2005

In the Danny's birthday at Club Momo post, I mentioned that I had worked overnight on Wednesday night. I worked until 5pm. I took penguin naps, but I was pretty tired.

After that, I did not go home. I met the barflies for dinner at Fish and Co. And after dinner, we went Wala Wala. Talk about siong. The embarrassing thing is that I forgot to bring money along and Duckhawk paid for me. Until now still no return him...

Anyway, I should have mentioned before, but there's a 1 for 1 offer at Wala Wala if you ordered before 9pm. After drinking 2 jars of Hoegaarden on Saturday, I wanted to tone down on the drinking. I was debating between orange juice and A mug of Hoegaarden. In the end I chose Hoegaarden.

After you ordered, you will be given a receipt and a green form. On it is written your order in this format:
<drink name> bal 1 1

The 2 1s stands for u having 2 glasses of the drink. When you redeem 1 glass, they'll cancel a 1. When you redeem the 2nd glass, they took the green form away.

For my green form, the 2nd 1 is quite small. When I redeem my send drink, the lady thought that the l in the bal is my 2nd drink and she return the green form to me after serving me my 2nd glass of drink.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home