Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Went to Muchuan last nite. Long time no go. Weiyang's guitar really good. another enjoyable evening there.

After that I met up with 3, jess, CLJ, Freedom and Tom at The Newsroom Bar. It used to be much more crowded. And more expensive. They bought alotta drinks and I was seh for awhile there. Until Tom became dead drunk. Me and Freedom have to carry him to the toilet washup, then dragged him outside where he jus lie on the grass. We searched his wallet for his address but it's nowhere to be found. Then I fished out his phone and got his sis's number who told me his address. Me and Freedom carry Tom to the taxi and go to his place before going home. Abit siong for us, but I hope he learnt his lesson for drinking too much too fast. haha!

Anyway, when his sis gave me his addr, I was wondering how do his sis noe that I am really a fren. What if I am some crook who found his phone, pretend to be a fren, got his addr and then go rob her? How shld we handle such situations? If she dun gimme the addr, then I won't be able to send Tom back liao. Hmm...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home