Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Think this is the first time I blog about the weekly Sunday soccer session. But we played every Sunday in Serangoon, at teh field next to blk 217. Well, almost every Sunday...

I gonna fly to Australia for ICT later. So I won't be playing for the next 3 weeks. So it's good that I scored a hat trick today. Pretty fluke though.

There's about 8 of us at 1st. It later grew to 12. The 1st 2 goals are scored when we have only 8 of us. So we are not playing a very long field. My The 1st goal is a deflection. The 2nd, I got the ball at abt the middle of the field. I know the last man is out of position, so I took a shot fr there. They got another player near to the goal, he runs the ball and attempts to clear it. Somehow the ball slipped under his feet and got in.

Later there's more pp coming and it's getting pretty crowded. I had a few shots that missed. Barely. If only the goal is 10% bigger. :P

We wree interupted by the rain halfway, but it become light enuff that we played again abt 10 minutes later. When the rain becomes heavier again, we decided to ignore it and play on.

As the game go on, the score grew to 9-9, and we decide that we stop at the next goal. I was pretty fired up to get that last goal to complete my hat trick. But I am not selfish at all. I managed to pass to a open player a number of times, but he somehow missed. But it went well in the end when I really score the goal later. :)

Anyway, there are 19 goals and there are 12 of us. And I am playing up most of the time. So 3 goals is nothing much. But I still feel good. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home