Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 14, 2005

Woke up very early this morning to go camp send kit bag. Flying to Australia for reservist on sunday evening. Had tim sum breakfast in Changi Village after that. And then it's to Funan Center to meet Ecq pp for lunch. After lunch, I went to Ecq to pack up the rest of my stuff and bring home. What a busy morning.

Met CJL, Xiao Mei, Freedom and 3 for dinner at pizza hut in Lucky Plaza. Have not seen Freedom for some time. Xiao Mei and 3 are such SYT. CJL is such a nice guy to pay for our dinner. :P

After dinner, it's to Wala Wala with Xiao Mei, Freedom and CJL. 3 said she's tired and wanna go home. Freedom volunteered to pay for the cab. End up it cost $4.70. About the same price if we were to take bus. And it's faster. We barely made it for the 1 for 1. Phew.

It's been 1 month since I last go listen to the The Unxpected. Boy, do I miss them. They were simply fantastic. It's Xiao Mei's, CSJ's and Freedom 1st time to Wala Wala and 1st time that they heard the Unxpected. Looking at how CSJ is engrossed in their performance, and listening to what Xiao Mei and Freedom say, they love them as well. :) CSL even say he wanna go Wala Wala every Thursday.

On a sadder note. I saw the barflies there too. But did not talk to them at all as we are seated a distance away from them. I feel myself drifting away from them. Sigh.

After the end of the 2nd set, which is close to 12mn, Xiao Mei wanted to go as she gotta wake up at 6 the next day. So CSJ left with her. I managed to persuade Freedom to stay for the 3rd set. :P

We leave Wala Wala at abt 1am.

All in all, it's a pretty nice day cos of the 2nd half. :P

In the morning, while sending in kit bag, I forgot to pack in jack knife, shaver and nail clipper. Don't look like I can bring the jack knife in my hand luggauge. :( Let's hope shaver and nail clippers are ok...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home