Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 10, 2005

Since I started talking about power play between couples, I remembered another similar incident few yrs back.

I was at a fren's place celebrating her birthday. 1 of the gers there, her bf was not invited so he's home. at abt 3am, he sms her and tell her he's feeling sad or something like that and ask her go accompany her. So at 3am, she left us, go take cab from tanjong pagar to jurong west. A couple weeks later, this same group of us were going bugis to watcha movie that the bf dun like to see. He tried to make us change movie but none of us wanted to watch the movie he wanted to watch, so he stay home. He made her accompany him at his house until jus b4 the movie starts, which is abt 8pm, and she took a cab down to join us. She did not even have any dinner.

I dun understand the reasons behind these actions. Why would you wanna trouble your gf like that? I thought a guy supposed to take care of and be nice to his woman, be it gf or wife? My conclusion is that he wanna send a message to the gf, "you have to do things my way".

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friend probably has romantic inclinations for his own mom...hence this distrubed mind. We must synpathise! It's a disease!

10/11/2005 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his mum is not ard anymore.

10/11/2005 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home