Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 14, 2005

I took part in this contest some time back. The prize is supposed to be like this.

3 of us got the answers correctly, and they decide to change the prize to a movie outing for all 4 gers and the 3 winners, who happens to be all guys. But they couldn't find a movie all wanted to watch at that time. In the end, they settled on Corpse Bride which will start screening only few weeks later, which is about last week.

So we arranged to watch it today. But alas, cannot find a time for everybody, so they cancelled it and change it to presents for everyone instead. I am ok with that. But I suggested that those who can make it go ahead with the movie, as a normal outing. In the end, it's Natsu, Frenie, Ah 9(non winner and non s4) and me.

The show is at 7pm. Frenie went to buy the tic at 5 pm. I reach the place at abt 6pm and Ah 9 reach at 6:40pm. All 3 of us are wearing red, though different shades of red. I actually did not realise until we go and meet Natsu and she say she's the odd 1 out wearing black.

I read from some pp that it's not nice. But I thought it's not bad. My complain is tat I thought it shld be a dark cartoon, but it's too lively liao. Got alotta songs somemore. Will prefer it to be darker...

After the movie, it's dinner and then Frenie and Ah 9 got their activity while me and Natsu go home.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home