Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 19, 2005

I had always wanted to read the original novel of Romance Of The 3 Kingdoms, so I went to the library to make a reservation for it. Took me some effort to identify the correct book as they have a lot of versions of it. Some of it are picture books.

Finally got it 2 weeks ago. I've barely read 6 pages so far.

I totally neglect the fact that since it's written so long ago, then the writing style must be of the type where I don't really understand... Think this book too cheem for me. I think I have to just return it without finishing...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually which version hav u borrowed? Those thick novel with words vertically down reading from right to left one?

12/20/2005 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can explain to you, if got tuition.

E

12/20/2005 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home