Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 22, 2006

It's soccer time again. I have not played for 3 weeks due to the holidays, and I am itching for a game.

As usual, I reached there very late. This time I played without any warm up. By the end of the game, I was panting badly and feeling giddy. My fitness seems to have fallen a notch again.

To make it worse, my knees is having an reaction too. I am now feeling a niggling pain in the knee. It's not so bad that it will affect my walking, but I hope it not going to get worse in the morning...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care!!! not good to limp around during CNY heee.....

1/23/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

thanx :)

1/23/2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arr... my legs are itching too... :P

1/24/2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home