Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 17, 2008

This is in response to Alex's blog. Since he don't let people commment in his blog, I have to do it here.

I spotted 1 mistake. It's $30 for 3 hours, not $25.

I want to clarify some things. He say that he will confirm if he's coming at 5pm and reach by 5:30pm. He left house after 6pm. So I say the wrong road name which maybe pro-long it by 15 minutes? And now it's half my fault.

And we had only wanted to prawn for 3 hours. He came at the end of the last 10 minutes of our 3 hours. Since he come so late, we have to extend 1 hour for him. If we don't do it, I think he'll grumble. So we spend an extra $30 because of him, and he argue that we could have caught 10 prawns because of that, which we only caught 1, and absolve all responsibilities. !@#$%^&*

And the worse thing is, he put a super ugly picture of me in facebook and tag me! This coming from a guy who delete a tag because it's in a ugly photo. Ugly picture of him cannot. Ugly picture of me can. Duh.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Lost said...

ai ya, u have the option to untag wat. furthermore i didnt think the photo was bad la. pai say la.

3/17/2008 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.. u 2 realli like husband and wife... forever bickering.. :P

3/17/2008 6:04 PM  
Blogger Lost said...

pls la. whose the one having a picture taken at ur dinner date with him lor.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=344486&op=1&view=all&subj=625996175&id=727327684

3/17/2008 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So mani pple having dinner together oso can be come "my" dinner date wif him ar...

Hmmm...

3/19/2008 6:18 PM  
Blogger Lost said...

but no one there wear couple T Shirt lor

3/19/2008 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home