Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, November 20, 2004

I went for a movie on wednesday, 17th nov, at 9:20pm. It was Manchurian Candidate. Nice story, and I've always liked Denzel Washinton, whom I think is a great actor. I especially liked Courage Under Fire.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say. The movie is 2 hrs + long. so by the time I came out of the cinema, it was almost 12. I hurriedly walked to the bus stop. As it was late, and I do not know the timing for the last bus, I looked at the bus schedule and find out that my last bus is at 12:01.

"Great!" I thought. "I am in time for the last bus"

I turned around and see the bus whoozing passed.

How unlucky can you get. I had a similar experience 1 month back. My bus whizzed pass when i was looking at the bus schedule/route. But it was in the day that time and I managed to chase the bus to the next stop and board it. But this time it's different. It's the last bus, and it's too far gone for me to chase. And what's worse is that I knew this could happen, and I checked to make sure there's no bus before I looked the schedule. I guess it wasn't enough....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home