Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 05, 2004

This is very siong. Cindy reported a number of bugs to be fixed by monday. and since I am in reservist in the weekdays, the onli time I can do it is in the weekends.

Booked out yesterday afternoon from camp. went home. sleep. wake up in the evening and went to an expensive chinese restaurant for dinner to celebrate my parents 30th wedding anniversary. went to ofc after that to work. at 10+. I skipped kitty's bday celebration. lugi. she's treating.

today is whole day fixing bugs.

Oh ya, i was having fun chatting with yijun with web cam. it's so much better when i can c her when we chat. :) The next thing is to get the mic + head piece working and we can have a vocie chat liao.

Tomolo it's back to camp again. and it's test time. if we do well, we would have further the career aspiration of a stranger. if done badly, we would have to do it again.... sigh. fingers crossed....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home