Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's been some time since I last posted. I think it's gonna be some time to my next post as well. Thats cos I am going reservist tomorrow. For 17 days. I may be able to get access to PC during the 17 days, but I wonder what I can write about. I'll probably be charged with leaking of confidential information if I post abt my reservist activities... :P

Anyway, I am now trying to rush finish some stuff b4 I go in. *pant pant*

Tonite Liverpool playing Arsenal. Liverpool has lost too many games in the EPL, gotta win this 1. But with the class of Arsenal, and the injuries of Liverpool, it looks bleak... :(

And lastly, I have not told much friends about this yet. And I dun suppose any of them gonna read this, though I sent the links a number of times. Probably not interesting enuff of a read for them... Here goes.... I have a Taiwanese gf now. We actually onli seen each other for abt 4 hours. On a bus ride from Bangkok to Pattaya. She's a lovely lady. Definitely the highlight of my trip. We kept in contact after tat, and 1 thing leads to another...

Ok. Tats all for now. cya all....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home