Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 21, 2005

It's been settled. Mr Miyagi has confirmed that it's
OK to blog about National Service. Certain things are still forbidden, like training plans, strategies, pictures of weapons and vehicles, and pictures of injured personnels. Pictures of injured personnels is not allowed because you don't want the pictures to go public before the serviceman's family is informed of his injuries. Events that are currently under investigations are also forbidden. If you are not sure if something is deemed too sensitive to be blogged about, you can contact the Army Information Centre (AIC) people for advice.

I'll be looking thru my Wallabye 2005 articles and see if there's any thing inside that should be removed, and then I'll put them up again.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home