Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's a boring Friday. I've got no plans at all for the night. It's so boring. Tried calling quite a number of friends but seems like all of them got plans. Finally Art Beng called me at 9+ to go for a drink at Neil Road. I took a cab there only to find that I did not bring money with me. The taxi driver was kind enough to tell me to just pay what I have. Fortunately I am able to dig up enough money to pay. Including a 1 ship dollar note and a orange 2 dollar note. These 2 notes I kept in my wallet but did not intend to use them as they were quite rare nowadays. Oh well, I have to start looking for them again...

The pub I think is called speed or something. At 77 Neil road. It's quite a large pub I think. Art Beng went there quite alotta times as he got a fren who worked nearby and they always go there to chill. A nice enough place. And they got 2 girls doing bar top dancing.

While we were there, Art Beng received a call from his uncle friend, Vic, to jo him go Guild house for drinks. So we finished our drinks and hail a cab to go there. It sure is ulu.

DSC00012
Looks eerie? :P That’s because of bad photography. :P

Anyway, it's inside Singapore poly, at Dover Road. It's like a pub in the middle of nowhere. I think they targets Singapore Poly students/lecturers during weekdays. There are alotta opened liquor bottles at the bar, so they must have quite a number of regulars.

DSC00010
Inside, I see only 3 or 4 tables occupied, including ours. Our group, other than Art Beng, consists of 3 uncles and 3 ladies. I only know Vic, but the others are friendly enough.

We were barely there for 30 minutes when 1 of the ladies bade farewell. She wanted to go Dbl-O. 1 of the uncle said that they'll go along if she can get them in without Q, which she can't. So they changed to Newsroom Bar. Unfortunately, Art Beng got a meeting the following morning and did not want to join them. Since I duno them uncles, I did not go as well. We finished our drinks and left.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home