Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Kind bus captain, originally uploaded by StupidGenius.

As I tap my ezlink card to the machine on the bus, I realise that there's no value inside. So I decide to alight immediately and proceed to the nearest mrt station that is 10 min walk away to top up my card.



The captain called me as I was alighting and tell me I can just board the bus anyway, which I declined. I needed to top up the card anyway. He then suggested that I take his bus to the next station which is 3 stops away. The station is right next to the bus stop, which means a much shorter distance to walk.



I gladly accepted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home