Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My old earpiece is spoilt. Danaged it in Sunny's wedding. I put my Sony Ericsson T750i and the earpiece in my waist pouch and plaec it on the floor under my chair. Apparently the earpiece dropped out and the cable was squashed by the chair and now there's no sound coming from the left side.

DSC00035
Looking at the bottom earpiece, you can see he cable is bent sharply. It's where it's crushed by my chair.


So I went hunting for a new ear piece. I've heard that the earpiece for WM800 is designed such that I can plug in any earphones/haedphones, and since it's very much the same phone as mine, I decided to get that earpiece. It's pretty expensive. cost $58 where the T750i earpiece cost only $28. More than double.

P1040758
This earpiece is quite neat. I don't know if it's because I never notice it before, when I listen to my mp3, I notice the stereo effect that I never noticed when I use the T750i earphones. But 1 thing for sure is that the bass is much better. However, when the volume is too high, the bass tend to break. Maybe I shld get a good headphone and plug it in. But I am quite happy with it so far.

The shop tells me that I can change the cover to that of the WM800 and upgrade the software to WM800 too. Upgrading of software is abt $35, but he adviced me against it saying it's not much difference. I'll have to get my hans on 1 and try. He said changing the cover will be better, and there's a new blue cover coming up tat is quite cool. But I am nto too interested in that, so I did not ask for the price.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home