Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Initial D movie starring Jay Chow must have aroused the interest in drifting in a lot of people. Used to be only people who craves speed will know about it. NOt anymore.

May I present to you, 2 drifting clips!!

Clip 1
This isn't really drifting. More of power slide only...

Clip 2
This is more like it...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clip 1 has always been my favourite. It is actually an extract from the SEGA RALLY commercial. :)

12/23/2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home