Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 30, 2005

I arranged to meet a bunch of friends at the curry fish head place opposite Amoy Street Hawker Center. I had not eaten at that place for a long time. The fish curry there is really nice. There were 6 of us and I ordered curry fish head, minced meat, egg omelet, sweet chicken and spinach. Don't really know the names of those items, so it could be wrong. :P

While on my way to the place, I got a call from SW. He wanted to borrow a Sony Ericsson charger from me, but I left it at home. So I told him to get it from my parents at my house. After I hang up the phone with SW, I tried calling home to inform them but failed. I tried calling my mum's and my sis's mobile number but I can't get thru from there either. I was a bit worried then. I need to call someone at home so that they can prepare the item for SW, and to make sure they'll be home.

Then an idea struck me. I log on to MSN from my mopbile, and saw my sis there. I messaged her and asked to call me which she did. MSN on GPRS. What a nice technology.

After lunch, I went shopping at Bugis and Sim Lim Square with TH. We wanted to get something for Elaine as farewell present before she leaves us. Our plans is to get her a web cam, a Thai-English/Chinese dictionary/learner and a coin pouch.

We went to the Kinokuniya at Bugis for the Thai-English thingy but did not see what we wanted there. We also went to the Wallet Shop there. There's a coin pouch which I think is quite nice, after email to Sharon the picture, she said it's not nice. @#$%&*!

[IMAGE: Genius mouse]
Genius mouse
Then we went SLS and got the web cam. a Genius web cam.

[IMAGE: Thai-English Learner]
Thai-English Learner
After that, TH suggested the Popular at Bras Basah, and there we got the Thai-English Learner. This thingy comes with 2 CDs and 2 tapes. I told TH that we should rip the 2 CDs into MP3 so that she can listen to it in her mp3 player. Hmm... I wonder if the iPod Shuffle can play the tracks in sequence...

[IMAGE: Coin pouch]
Coin pouch
The last item we got it from 1 of the carts in Raffles City 3rd floor. We forgot to take a individual picture of it though. The pouch is chosen by Sharon. She say that design is cute. If it were up to me and TH, we won't buy that at all. Terrific guys' taste that we have. Haha!

We met at Plaza Singapura for dinner at Mos burger. Sharon wanted to register for the Starhub MaxOnline and get a cheap notebook. There's a very long queue over there so she decided to just register via phone the next day.

After dinner, the next stop should be the Eskibar at Boat Quay. We were supposed to meet PS at 8pm there, but TH was held up by some matters and we were waiting for him. At 9, Sharon and Elaine decided to go meet him 1st. TH came out soon after that and we go meet the girls. Eskibar was full, so we went to a nearby ktv pub to sing song and play dice game.

Later in the night, the girls wanted to go to Happy Pub, but TH refused. So we go to Eskibar. This time, there's seats for us. Daniel and Sotong joined us as well. We had a fun night playing 5-10 and some other games drinking whiskey. It's really cold there.

To end the night, we went to Mohd Sultan. Not for more disco. To have our supper. Sharon wanted to eat Bak Kut Teh. She say it's nice but the rest of us disagree. Sharon, Elaine and I took the night rider home, while Daniel send the rest of them back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home