Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A long, long time ago, composer 柯貴民 brought a guitar and went for a radio interview. In the interview, he performed a song that he has written. After the song was aired, there was quite a lot of response for the song. A lot of people called up the radio station to ask which album the song is in and that they wanted to buy it. Unfortunately, the song was never cut into any album, although the melody was later used by 柯以敏. The recorded of the air version is all we have of the song.

The song is 爱是你眼里的一首情歌.

郭美美 is a Singaporean singer. She released 2 singles, 老鼠爱大米 and 不怕不怕, in Singapore before releasing her first album in Taiwan. She has a good voice and she can sing quite well.

The title for the Taiwan album is 不怕不怕, and the producer is 柯貴民. And 1 of the songs in the album is 爱是你眼里的一首情歌. I first heard the song on radio. I did not recognize 美美's voice then, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear a female voice singing the song. I thought it's a very nice song and it's a pity that only Singapore radio listeners get to listen to it. I was glad that the song has now finally seen the light of the day.

Last night, I was watching a Taiwan variety show and they were interviewing 美美. At the end of the interview, she asked her to intro the next item and asked her to read the 大字报. Alas, she can't read Chinese words well and the hosts have to help her out. So malu!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home