Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 24, 2006

group

We have a big bunch today. There's the usual gang of Sharon, Thierry, Sharon and me. Then we have the quite usual gang of people, Sotong, Big Bird and Dhanny. We have also FL, who is part of our skating gang, but this is her first time to Pitstop. She keeps complaining about them having too little flavors, and that they have none of her 3 favorite flavors.

I started of with 3 scoops. Then 4 more. Then 4 more scoops again. And finally, 3 more scoops. That made it a total of 14 scoops. Dhanny had about 13 scoops. The others I forgot are not worth any mention. I was told that someone had 25 scoops the last week. Terror.

pitstop
We played a number of games, some how the interaction is less. Maybe it's because everyone are busy with the ice cream.

I had asked them to sell fried mushroom. I have tried those at Outback, and it was really nice. This time, they had new items on their menu, and 1 of it is sauteed mushrooms. The sauce is nice, but they used button mushrooms, so it's not as good as Outback. Anyway, thanks to them for listening to my suggestion1 :P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought our 7 flavors of ice cream is quite a decent selection. What other flavors is nice and we did not have it? Let us know and we will try to get a new selection the next time round! Hope you guys had a great time, hope to catch you guys the next time you are over at pitstop cafe

3/24/2006 4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw what is the mushroom they use? the black straw mushroom or the abalone mushroom? will try other mushroom out. We have use button mushroom cos quite a few like that compared to the black one..

3/24/2006 4:14 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Your 7 flavours is decent enough liao. She is just being picky. But I was slightly disappointed that you did not order Rum and Berry this time though. :P

I don't know which mushroom they use... Maybe you want go Outback try? :P Anyway, theirs is deep fried.

3/25/2006 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home