Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

All of us

I finally get to go Settlers. Today supposed to be badminton night, but there are a lot of people wanting to come but not enough court. Sharon, Thierry and I decided that we go Settlers instead to make way for others.

Since I did not managed to return my book yesterday, I have to go again today. From my office to Jurong East, took me almost an hour. In the end I reached Settlers Cafe at about 40 minutes late.

Settlers looks like they have much more games than the other board game cafes that I've been to. Maybe it's because they have too much customer and too little staff. I don't like their service, would prefer Pitstop.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home