Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had barely waked up when my phone rang. It's Sharon telling me she's 9 minutes from our meeting place. It will take me 5 minutes to reach the place. I called Sang Wee, he's with Sharon. I must have created a record time to get ready to go out that morning. I was still late, but only for 5 minutes.

[IMAGE: Fingers]
Fingers
We are meeting the rest at East Coast McDonald's. Thierry has arrived early and has already skate 1 round. We had a bit of breakfast. I go buy me a pair of wrist and knee guards while the girls went to rent their skates. This new pair of skates feels quite good and I have a fun time skating for this session.

There are 2 skates shop at McDonald's area. We went to both and Steph managed to get a pair of skates as well. Sharon is interested in the same pair, but she did not get it in the end.

By the time we left the shop, it's 3+pm. We went to Parkway Parade Hawker Center for lunch. Thierry and I skate there while the rest took a cab.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home