Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 13, 2006

I just saw a trailer on Channel U for their showing of 大长今 starting tomorrow. They showed clips of 大长今 with her beau 悯政浩, the trials that they been through together. The song 千年之恋 isplaying in the background. Towards the end of the trailer, are the words 是承若, 是守候, 是梦想, 是自由.

This trailer gives the imppressiion that 大长今 is a romance series. But in actual fact, it isn't. There's a romance side plot, but this story is about the extraordinary life of a woman who became the 1st female imperial physician. This trailer totally missed out on the strength of the story. If I had never seen 大长今 before, I don't think I will be attracted to it by this trailer.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home