Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The job that I do not like makes me a nice offer. The job that I like makes me a lousy offer. How how?


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask the job that you like to raise their offer and see what is their response :P

3/10/2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Negiotiate with the company u like for a better offer. If fail, take the lousy job then slowly find another one. $$$ is still more impt

3/10/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home