Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I wanted to get a pair of wrist guards for inline-skating. Sharon too. Thierry wanted to look for a badminton racket. So we arranged to meet in Suntec to do our equipment shopping.

Sharon wanted to try the roast duck store in Marina Square as she had read good reviews about it, and we decided to meet there. I was late. As usual.

Ice cream
After walking around Marina Square and Suntec, we did not find the wrist guards that we wanted. Theirry too. With nothing to show for our shopping, we settled on ice-cream at Ben and Jerry's to appease our disappointment.

BenAndJerry

This is another bo liao diary entry. I think I am going to bore people away...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home