Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yesterday, I received 2 calls to ask me to go for an interview today. The first call is for an interview in the afternoon, the second for an interview in the morning. I am not really interested in the morning interview, but I thought I'll give it a try.

I arrived on time, but the interviewer made me wait about 10 minutes before seeing me. At least I met TS, whom I had not seen for a long time.

I was asked to do a test first. I think I did ok for it. After I finished the test, another guy came in to interview me. I think he will be my project manager if I joined. I am not sure, but I think he is happy with me.

I don't know if you'll offer me anything, and I don't know if I'll take up their offer if they did. From what he told me, I think I will have a lot of work cut out for me if I joined. Not that I am afraid of heavy workload, I am not sure that it is a job that I can learn much from. I guess I'll think more about it when the time comes.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home