Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 24, 2006

I have a friend who went overseas with her project team for a project. One day, her laptop needed to be left in the office to run some overnight test or something like that. Point is she is left without a laptop in the hotel at night, meaning no internet for her. Her manager has been kind enough to let her use his while he settle some paperwork.

This is what she told me the next morning
I was at his room using his lappy

Sounds so wrong. Haha!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... come on we all know what happend, right?! :P

2/24/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Nah. Cannot say. She paiseh. :P

2/25/2006 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home