Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It has been quite difficult walking in the morning. I especially hate going down stairs. More than I hate going up stairs. Apparently, going down stairs requires the knee to be bent more, and the pain is when movement of the knee joints.

As the way pass by, the pain starts getting less. In fact, it became ok enough that I walked from City Hall to Marina Square for dinner. And after that I walked to Boat Quay, then Clark Quay, then Orchard Road before finally taking a bus home.

The pain is still there, but it's light enough that I sometimes do not notice it's there. So, no need to see the doctor yet.

I heard from Sharon this morning that her left hand still hurts. Her left shoulder as well. I wonder if her hand gets better like me.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home