Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fearless

Sang Wee have 2 free tickets to Shaw cinemas, and he asked me to go watch Fearless with him this evening. We arranged to go Prince to watch the 7:15pm show. Shadow actually asked me for dinner, but free movie more important. :P Anyway, I arranged to meet her for drink after that.

The movie is nice enough, with Jet Lee martial arts and a touching story line.
Click here for spoilers.


The movie finishes at 9pm and there are minimal adverts before the movie, so I guess it's about 1 hour 45 minutes long.

After the movie, I went to Orchard Road to meet with Shadow. She has just finished her shopping. Her clothes are mostly in Bangkok now and she needs to get some new clothes for the week that she is in Sg.

As it's a bit late, I think fast food chains will have closed, so we went Swenson’s. I ordered an ice cream, she a milkshake. Talk cock a bit and we went home.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home