Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am getting a reduction in the number of candles on my cake soon. So I shall be slight different this time. I'll annouce my wish list! Now my friends, be good to me ok? There's still ample time to prepare for it. :P

* I think there may be changes to this list as time pass by. If you receive a lot of copies of this post, I did not do it on purpose.

Not in order of preference:
1) Pair of indoor court shoe bought
2) Some nice shirts bought
3) Good headphones + w800 earpiece (Lost my earpiece recently !@#$^%&*) received
4) 1Gb or more memory stick duo
5) PDA phone (fat hope I know. Just putting it down just in case...)
6) A girlfriend (I am starting to list ridiculous things...)
7) A good paying and interesting job
8) Nice steak dinner
9) Nice pork knuckle dinner received
10) Birthday card received, but the more the merrier
11) Robotech Cyclone toy
12) Toynami Materpiece Robotech Alpha Fighter vol 3 and vol 4
13) Liverpool champions league long sleeve jersey with Fowler 11 at the back
14) Harversack
15) Coin pouch

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

That 1 joking only. :)

2/16/2006 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home