Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Found this from Popagandhi.

Fried rice in Thai is 1 of the first Thai words that I learned. I was assigned there for work, and on my 2nd day there, they brought me to a local eating place. The shop people do not know english and the menu is all Thai with no picture. So I thought I better know how to order food in Thai in case my colleagues over there are not around. Kup.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you having trouble ordering thai food? visit ChefOnline. You will get a lot of food items to order. I promise, you will get confused which food items to taste now.

12/17/2015 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home