Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 13, 2006

Met Shadow for dinner today. Before I continue, some of you who know who Shadow is will know that I refer Shadow by her real name in previous articles. Why did I use her nick now? There's nothing to it except that I thought I want to link to her blog, and it's like not right to use her real name when she did not use it in her blog.

Anyway, she brought me to a Shanghai restaurant somewhere in Tiong Bahru. It's quite ulu. I am not sure if I can remember how to walk there again. I'm supposed to meet her at 裕华国货. Just after I've alighted from the bus, she called and said she'll be late. She's going there by MRT, so I thought I could go met her at the MRT station instead, it's about 10 minutes walk away. If she has called just a lil bit earlier, I could have stayed on the bus a couple of more stops and alight where it's closest to the MRT station. @#!$%^&*

And it's another distance from Outram MRT. Quite a lot of walking for a night.

It's quite a nice place. The food is nice too. The 小笼包 is 1 of the best I've eaten in Singapore. Too bad I forgot to take pictures. Will try to take pictures when I go there again.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... as soon as she touched down, u date her out liao ah... :P

2/14/2006 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh btw... how come so many typos at 2nd para... keys got stuck? :D

2/14/2006 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home