Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First thing I do when I wake up this morning is to check the web site for the score. The match was played at 8pm, 14 Feb, UK time.

Arsenal is going through a very bad patch this season, but they are still a force to reckon with in their day. They are a good team. So it feels good to beat them this time, especially when Liverpool is going though their own bad patch in recent weeks.

Good one Liverpool,
YNWA

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a young team out there this morning, so they were very much dominated... I thought they could hold out, sigh...

2/15/2006 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And i thought the score should read:
Liverpool 1 Arsenal 0 (It was played at Anfield)... :P

2/15/2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Oops. Blur me. I noe it's at Anfield. Wonder why I put wrong order...

2/16/2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home