Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 20, 2006

My right knee has always been giving me slight pain from time to time. And I had a big cut on it the last month playing court soccer.

Left knee
This time, I injure my left knee while roller-blading. There's a pain during movement in the knee and it feels uncomfortable. And I took a look at it just now, there's a swell at the knee cap. I hope it's not too serious. I'll give it 1 day to get better before going to the doctor...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

last time is right knee, now is left... then wat's next... :P

anyway take care, hope you'll be recovered when I'm back..

2/20/2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home