Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 17, 2006

After having reached the 5000 unique visitors recently. I've now gotten 10,000 page loads. That means there are 10,000 clicks on my blog, both the main page and it's articles. I don't really find this statistic meaningful because if somebody refresh the page or click on a lot of articles links, then the number goes up very fast. I prefer to look at the unique visitors count. This is a more accurate estimation of the number of people coming to visit. But waiting for 10,000 unique visitors may take too long, so this will have to do in the meanwhile. :P It's only 5,500 unique visitors now...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home