Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 27, 2006

Just read this article

Hmm... The pianist sounds abit like me.
"Like that can meh? Skaly scare the ger away how?"

Maybe thats why I do not have a girlfriend.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I'm like the pianist oso... no wonder we sama sama la... But you still better than me...

2/28/2006 1:29 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Erm...
I hope we are not compare see who more pathetic.
that's just.... so sad....

2/28/2006 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau sometime chase gal muz ga ga lai...tink too much then the gals will be gone to another man liao
if like the gal juz tell her after a few dates...dun wait too long. The most kena rejected by the gal only mah.
At least u try and if kena rejected u won't feel regret

2/28/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

wow. advice fr the great buaya!!

thierry> duno y u say me better, but u r younger, so u got more time to better me. :)

3/01/2006 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home